Tuesday, October 6, 2015

3 Bottles of Milk Thistle Extract Capsules Review #MilkThistle

About the product from the brand:
Milk Thistle has been used as herbal medicine for thousands of year. It is beneficial for improving liver function. Latest scientific researches prove that Silymarin, the main active ingredients of Milk Thistle, may lower the blood-sugar level and improve the cholestrol and insulin resistence. 

I was sent three bottle of milk thistle. Each bottle contains 80 capsules, that didn't upset my stomach nor caused any other side effects. The capsules are a great way to help maintain a healthy liver function, improves cholesterol, and helps lower blood sugar. Each day I check my sugar level and since reviewing this supplement I had noticed my sugar level had lowered a bit. Great product, it really helped a lot, it lowered my sugar level and helped maintain my cholesterol level. You can find milk thistle at Amazon 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising