Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Shower WOW Review {Holiday Gift Guide}

Transform your shower into an exciting, colorful experience with Shower WOW!  The LED rainbow shower head will turn your ordinary shower into a Shower WOW of seven vibrant colors! 
I was sent to review Shower Wow for my holiday gift guide. Shower WOW is very easy to install, within a few minutes you'll have an amazing shower experience with different colors of orange, red, purple, blue, lt. blue, teal and green. The best part is no batteries required!  I highly recommend Shower WOW because showing with Shower WOW is fun, cool and delivers an amazing color effects in your shower. A wonderful stocking stuffer for teens and adults. You can find Shower WOW at https://www.buyshowerwow.com

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising