Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Car Valet Review {Holiday Gift Guide}

Get the perfect stocking stuffer for yourself or for that special someone! Go from messy & clutter to organize and neat with Car Valet, it helps keep your coffee cups, devices, and cords looking nice and neat! 
I was sent to review Car Valet for my holiday gift guide. The perfect stocking stuffer! The Car Valet fits snugly between your seat & console, it has a two extra cup holder with handle slots and extra storage for phones & accessories, and two cord control holes for all electronics. This product is very well made, does not crack nor break, and it holds firmly into between the seat without falling off nor sliding out. With this perfect product, it's sure to make a great holiday gift. You can find Car Valet at https://www.buycarvalet.com/ 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising