Thursday, September 17, 2015

Shower Bouquet Bath Sponge Pouf Set - Lace/Mesh XL Review #showerbouquet

Shower Bouquet is a fresh, exciting brand dedicated to the highest quality bath, beauty, and personal care products! The extra large, 60 gm mesh & lace bath pouf is the first of many state-of-the-art products in the Shower Bouquet line. Moving well beyond the ordinary bath sponge and wash cloth, these Bath Sponges easily lather up for a satisfying cleansing experience with every use. Complete with matching customized ribbon handle.
I was sent to review 4-color pack XL lace/mesh shower bouquet bath sponge pouf set. The set comes in very beautiful colors of yellow, pink, blue and lavender. They're huge! I absolutely love how puffy it is and it fluffs right back up, unlike my other bath sponge that doesn't. It soaks soaps very well, making loads of lather and the bath sponge scrubs gently on the skin without scratching or leaving any red marks on the skin. The bath sponges cleans the skin very well, I quickly threw out my old bath sponges. You can find the 4-color pack at amazon 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising