Thursday, September 10, 2015

Pampers #SagtoSwag "Mommy and Me FITness Together" Review

This review was made possible by iConnect: Influencer Management and Pampers. I received product free of charge, but all opinions are 100% mine."

As a parent, It's very important to make time from a busy schedule to exercise, and what better way for fitness time with your little one. Exercising with your little one will help him/her to keep an active, healthy lifestyle. I was fortunate to have this wonderful opportunity to have my little boy to review Pampers Cruisers, plus share about this great experience of my daily fitness routine with my little one. 
Pampers Cruisers is a diaper line geared towards active babies and toddlers (diaper sizes: 3 through 6) which allow little ones to move and play freely with Pampers best protection and fit.  The Pampers Cruisers diaper is undergoing some exciting changes!  The diaper will now feature three new “Extra Absorb Channels” in the diaper’s core which helps distribute wetness evenly so it stays drier and doesn’t sag like ordinary diapers. Pampers Cruisers still provides up to 12 hours of protection to help baby stay drier – plus the new channel design will reduce sag. As a result, babies can move, play and explore their world with a comfortable, better fitting diaper. 
A saggy diaper can restrict how a baby moves and plays and as babies grow and explore their world, they need a diaper that will keep up with them for both dryness and fit.  The new Pampers Cruisers, launching in August, will give baby the freedom to move and play in their own unique way, bringing out their own one-of-a-kind SWAG!  Taking babies from sag to swag one bottom at a time, Pampers Cruisers will be celebrating every joyful wobble, crawl, run, skip, bounce and movement that makes each baby so uniquely special. Think of “Swag” as your baby’s unique personality and the movement that makes them who they are. Swag in this case is more about movement, not necessarily style.
The package I had received included Pampers Cruisers, baby wipes, Pampers branded towel and sweatband. Pampers Cruisers indeed have the best quality to keep a diaper dry, leak-free, and most important no mess! The diapers I had received has 28 diapers in the bag. They're fast absorbing, superior wetness-protection, stretch to comfort and has a very comfy fit. My baby feels very comfortable with the diapers on, and I noticed it does not leave any elastic marks around his waist. When it's time for our daily routine exercise, I quickly noticed with Pampers Cruiser he moves around with ease, he was extremely comfortable with the diapers. Our exercise consists of stretching, jumping jacks. and a bit of beginners yoga. What I liked while we were exercising is there was no leaks, the diapers never fallen, off nor came out of place, the diapers are perfect! Our daily routine exercise was fun! Having fun, fitness time with my baby is very important to me to show my little one to live an active and healthy lifestyle. I highly recommend Pampers Cruisers, I guarantee you will love their products! 

You can find Pampers Cruisers at http://bit.ly/1JiMhN4 and connect on social network
Facebook-  http://on.fb.me/1JzPUdW
Twitter- http://bit.ly/1FiyjrX
Youtube- http://bit.ly/1DW2d36