Monday, September 21, 2015

Halloween Slap Band Glassware Review #SlapBandGlassware


About the product from the brand:
Our Slap Band Glassware is a proprietary product with a patent pending.  It is a pint glass with a removable, interchangeable slap band that can be worn on the wrist or displayed on the glass.  Consumers can purchase a variety of slap bands that fit our glass for any event or party, such as Halloween, Thanksgiving, Birthdays, or Sports teams, or music artists, etc.

Finally, Halloween is near I can't wait! I was sent to review Halloween slap band glassware and 6 slap bands. I have to give 5 stars to the company because the products came very well packed in the box, and the two glasses were extremely well placed in the slap band box. The two glasses came with a slap band on each of them (as shown in picture above) and the glasses are a bit heavy, but so worth it because it has a very nice style and with the slap band on it gives a fun look to celebrate Halloween day. The silicone slap bands snaps easily onto the glass and it easily comes right out, it does not slip nor slide off the glass cup. What I liked about the slap bands is with one snap I hear a click sound and the bands are straight and easy to store in any kitchen cabinet, shelves, etc. I adore the variety of different Halloween colors and decor writings on the slap bands it's so cool! The slap band glassware would make the perfect gift to someone who loves Halloween, and it would definitely would be the center attention at a Halloween party. You can find the slap band glassware at http://iconicshop.com/collections/halloween-slap-band-glassware

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising