Monday, September 21, 2015

CLEAR SCALP & HAIR Shampoo & Conditioner Review

Want stronger, healthier, nourished hair & scalp? CLEAR SCALP & HAIR nourishes the scalp, and makes hair resilient to breakage. Using CLEAR SCALP & HAIR your hair will be 97% less breakage from combing, and will restore your hair & scalp to a healthier, more nourished texture and appearance!
CLEAR SCALP & HAIR active damaged resist- ultra nourishing shampoo & conditioner, formulated with omega 3, 6, & 9 complex, a rich blend of vitamins and oils. Reverse visible damage, shine, smoothness, and strength and makes hair unbreakable. Helps restore each fiber from root to tip, rebuilds resilience dry and weak fibers damaged by heat and chemicals. 

CLEAR SCALP & HAIR intense hydration- nourishing shampoo & daily conditioner, formulated with nutrium 10, an advanced moisture complex of vitamins B5, C & E, sunflower, almond, soybean & coconut oils, glycerin and aloe Vera. 
I received to review active damaged resist ultra nourishing shampoo & conditioner and intense hydration nourishing shampoo & daily conditioner. What I immediately noticed was the shape and look of each shampoo & conditioner bottles, they have a very modern, unique shape professional salon look. Other scalp shampoos I had bought usually have a rough, strong, harsh scent so when I had taken a whiff of the two shampoos I was impressed how light and delicate it actually smells like the shampoos from a salon, smells great! The shampoo makes loads of lather and never irritated my eye, what these shampoos does is makes the scalp soft, I can instantly feel my hair getting silky and stronger as I massage. After shampooing my hair feels stronger, my split ends even out feeling incredibly soft and straight. The conditioners also have a light, delicate aroma and a very creamy texture. The conditioners work very well in helping to condition my hair right! It leaves my hair feeling and looking better than before. Each day using these hair care products, gives my hair the strength I need and keep my scalp moisturized and prevents my scalp from dryness. You can find these wonderful products at http://www.clearhaircare.com/ and connect to their social network on facebook and twitter 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising