Our most effective hair vitamins for supporting growth, strength, thickness and shine! Vitamin, mineral and protein complex for healthy, fast growing hair. Our healthy hair & scalp formula! Get Growing Today!!
- * B Complex (B-12, B-7 & B-3), Niacin, Biotin & Zinc formula
* Encourages growth, strength, shine & smoothness
* Easy to swallow, all-natural vegan capsules
* No yeast. No sugar. Great for skin and nails, too!
- * Vitamin, mineral & protein complex for healthy hair & scalp* B-Complex, Biotin, Niacin, Zinc and Manganese in an all-natural supplement formula* Enriched with 17 natural amino acids* Ideal for weak, brittle, slow-growing or damaged hair* Great for skin and nails, too!
Follicleanse® – Great Hair…Healthy Scalp.
I was sent to review a bottle of 60 capsules of hair vitamins. The hair vitamins do not leave any aftertaste nor given upset stomach. What these vitamin does is gives nutrients to the hair to help give it strength, thickness and growth naturally without any harmless ingredients. Since reviewing I had noticed my hair got thicker, stronger and slightly growing slowly, plus my hair appearance has an incredible shine! I love this hair vitamin, my hair feels great and looks healthy. The company was nice enough to provide me with three capsules to giveaway and every weekend I have a couple of my readers come to my home where we discuss about products so I thought this would be the perfect opportunity for them to know about Follicleanse, have a contest about the product and giveaway to three of my readers. My readers go to know about the company and the product and what does Follicleanse hair vitamin does. I gave questions about the product to my readers and three of my readers won a bottle of the hair vitamins. They were happy. You can find Follicleanse hair vitamin at http://www.follicleanse.com/ and connect to their social network on facebook and twitter
Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising