Thursday, September 17, 2015

Follicleanse HNV Hair Vitamins Review #follicleanse

Here's more about the product from the brand:
Our most effective hair vitamins for supporting growth, strength, thickness and shine! Vitamin, mineral and protein complex for healthy, fast growing hair. Our healthy hair & scalp formula! Get Growing Today!!
  • * B Complex (B-12, B-7 & B-3), Niacin, Biotin & Zinc formula
    * Encourages growth, strength, shine & smoothness
    * Easy to swallow, all-natural vegan capsules
    * No yeast. No sugar. Great for skin and nails, too!
Follicleanse Hair Vitamins! Advanced hair & scalp dietary supplement for supporting strength, growth, thickness & shine! Get Growing...Today!Did you know that lack of proper vitamins, minerals and amino acids is the #1 cause of slow hair growth, breakage and dulling? Follicleanse HNV hair vitamins was developed specifically to provide the maximum nutrition needed for healthy hair. Get faster hair growth, reduced breaking and frizz, improves smoothness and increased shine and sheen! Follicleanse HNV Hair Vitamins is a broad-spectrum source for B-Complex (B-12, B-7, B-3), D-Calcium, amino acids, proteins, and minerals to deliver balanced nutrition for healthy, fast growing, beautiful hair. Easy to swallow, all-natural, vegan capsules contain no yeast, soy or sugar. Guard against nutrition-based weakness, dryness, dulling, and slow growth with Follicleanse HNV hair vitamins…an integral component to any hair revitalization or hair growth regimen.
  • * Vitamin, mineral & protein complex for healthy hair & scalp* B-Complex, Biotin, Niacin, Zinc and Manganese in an all-natural supplement formula* Enriched with 17 natural amino acids* Ideal for weak, brittle, slow-growing or damaged hair* Great for skin and nails, too!
Lack of proper nutrition is often a primary cause when it comes to shedding, splitting, thinning, scalp problems or hair loss. Deficiencies in key vitamins and minerals can play havoc on your hair and scalp…and, can lead to poor follicle development, shortened growing phases, and degraded strength and shine.
Follicleanse® – Great Hair…Healthy Scalp.

I was sent to review a bottle of 60 capsules of hair vitamins. The hair vitamins do not leave any aftertaste nor given upset stomach. What these vitamin does is gives nutrients to the hair to help give it strength, thickness and growth naturally without any harmless ingredients. Since reviewing I had noticed my hair got thicker, stronger and slightly growing slowly, plus my hair appearance has an incredible shine! I love this hair vitamin, my hair feels great and looks healthy. The company was nice enough to provide me with three capsules to giveaway and every weekend I have a couple of my readers come to my home where we discuss about products so I thought this would be the perfect opportunity for them to know about Follicleanse, have a contest about the product and giveaway to three of my readers. My readers go to know about the company and the product and what does Follicleanse hair vitamin does. I gave questions about the product to my readers and three of my readers won a bottle of the hair vitamins. They were happy. You can find Follicleanse hair vitamin at http://www.follicleanse.com/ and connect to their social network on facebook and twitter 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising