Thursday, August 20, 2015

Selfie Stick with built in bluetooth fit for smartphones - htc,iphone 6,6 plus Review #selfie


Simply give you additional distance
Built in Bluetooth Shutter : You can take pictures with only one hand.
Easy Setup : Turn On, Pair Bluetooth and Snap, that it!
Compatible for most Smartphone : Android, IOS & Smartphone, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 plus, with extendable holder fits devices with 4-5.5 inch screen.
I was sent to review selfie stick with built in bluetooth for smartphones. The lightweight selfie stick was fast to pair and very easy to start using. It holds firmly onto my 5.5 cellphone, and never goes out of place nor snapped off. The handle has a good grip and length is great, i can get a good angle of how i want to snapshot my pictures. Great product, you can find it at amazon 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising