Thursday, August 20, 2015

DOTZ Shower Curtain Rings - Set of 12 Review #DOTZBathroomCollection

NICKEL-PLATED IRON - DURABLE! - It's difficult to know which shower curtain hooks are corrosion-free and which aren't. DOTZ bathroom collection shower hooks have durable nickel-plating which will last for years and remain corrosion-free.
COOL, COLORFUL & POLISHED FINISH - The beautiful polished finish on the shower curtain rings reflect nicely from the light which will make them elegant to look at in any style of bathroom.
"DOTZ" ROLLER BALLS HOOKS - Each colorful acrylic ball rolls smoothly with no snagging or hassle. These shower curtain rings have been designed to roll effortlessly across the rod with virtually no effort at all. Even if your shower curtain rod has a join in the middle of the rod!
CLOSED HOOKS - When these shower curtain hooks are in the closed position, it is impossible for the shower curtain to come off, unlike the more popular C-shaped hooks.

I had chosen color turquoise (blue) for my review, the shower curtain rings set of 12 also is available in varieties of colors of black, red and purple. It came nice and neat in a plastic case, it's very lightweight and the color is beautiful and bright. It was fast and easy to put on my shower curtain, it gives a bright look to my bathroom. The shower curtain rings easily glides gently on my shower rod. Great product, you can find the shower curtain rings set of 12 at amazon 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising