Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Fantas-Eyes Sunglasses Review (Back to School Gift Guide)

Going to high school or college? Go back to school in style with Fantas-Eyes sunglasses! Fantas-Eyes offers customers the best quality of fashionable sunglasses for men and women, with varieties of styles of aviators, rounds, squares, cat eye and so much more.  

I had chosen Medusa and Legend sunglasses for my review. The company does have superior, very detailed design sunglasses that are great quality and fashionable. These sunglasses would make the perfect accessories for any outfits of jackets, coats, jewelry and more! They're lightweight, and they have a great shade of color that's not too light nor too dark which makes it perfect for driving to school so the morning sun rays won't bother you. I love these sunglasses and so does my daughter who's going to high school, she told me they're so cool. You can find them at http://www.fantas-eyes.com/ and connect to their social network on facebook and twitter

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising