Saturday, August 29, 2015

Cherry Blast Candle Review

Want a nice fall/autumn scent? Jackpot Candles will enlighten your senses with their cherry blast fragrance candle. Jackpot Candles, are hand-poured candles made with 100% natural soy that creates a long-lasting flame. The company uses only the best environmentally friendly materials, and provides the best distinctive fragrances you will ever experience in a candle. Jackpot candles offers varieties of pleasant fragrances selections of tarts and candles. What makes Jackpot candles different and incredibly unique is their foil-wrapped jewelry line of your choice, valued between $15-$5000.
Cherry blast candle: is infused with essential oils, burns for 80 to 100 hours, and is 100% made in USA.
I had chosen cherry blast for my review, because I have seen, it's a different kind of fragrance instead of the ordinary candles I buy from stores. The company packs their candles very securely in a box, my candle came in perfect condition so I have to give the company five stars for that. Once I opened the glass jar lid, once whiff and I was very impressed by the fresh, crisp aroma of real cherries, I mean I had never smelled such a delightful scent in a candle until now! The fragrance is very lovely and does give me that warm, cozy feeling autumn is near. The candle has one wick and it's long lasting. The fresh, crisp cherry fragrance fills my room, giving my room a nice scent. What I love is the prize that's in the candle, I got a beautiful, absolutely perfectly detailed necklace, The color of the necklace is gorgeous! You can find cherry blast at http://www.jackpotcandles.com/  and connect to their social networks on Facebook and Twitter 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising