Sunday, July 5, 2015

Stamina ATS Air Rower Review

Stamina ATS Air rower 1402, is designed to fit your pace and engineered to fit your workout. The rower provides you the best quality with superb workout results, because it effectively targets all major muscle groups of legs, arms, abs and glutes. Stamina ATS Air rower 1402 will give you results in building a strong, conditioned body and proven to provide an aerobic workout while minimizing the impact on your joints. Perfect for beginners or advanced. 
Features:
Aluminum seat rail for smooth sliding action for the padded seat
Textured handle & oversized foot pedal, to add comfort & stability
Adjust the resistance to match your rowing speed
Three window readout workout monitor gives you feedback with strokes per minute, total strokes, distance, speed, time, and calories burned 
Folds up and can be rolled out of the way when not in use. 
If your a reader from my blog then you know i love to keep a healthy lifestyle with my daily routine exercises, i was sent to review Stamina ATS Air rower 1402. The rower was easy to set up, it's not that much heavy unlike my other rowers that weighs more, so i was really impressed by that. The aluminum seat rail has an incredible cushioned padded seat which provides comfort and extra support for the back. The padded seat never flattened nor came out of shape unlike my other rowers that did. What i like about this rower is the foot pedal has a strap to hold my feet firmly for when i'm rowing, the foot pedal keeps my feet steady and firmed without making me slide off the rower or my feet slipping out. When i use the rower i feel my whole body from shoulders, arms, legs, abs and glutes getting lean and feeling more toned. With each stroke i feel my shoulders and back straightening so this rower does great for the back too it will help to straighten the posture. The rower provides the best exercise to tone and maintain a healthy lifestyle for the heart and body. You can find Stamina ATS Air rower 1402 at Amazon 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising