Sunday, July 5, 2015

Bud's Best Cookies Review

Bud Cason grew up working in his aunt's bakery, he knew one day he wanted to own his own cookie factory. In 1991, his vision and dream came true of creating Bud's Best Cookies, a delicious high quality cookies at the lowest possible price. 
Bud's Best Cookies had sent me to review their varieties of different flavored cookies. The cookies are scrumptious! These had been the best cookies i had ever tried, each cookies has an all natural taste that's not loaded with sugar at all, they don't taste artificial. I had shared a couple of my cookies with some of my readers that usually comes to my home every week, some had the cookies with coffee while others had the cookies with tea. They enjoyed the cookies and i told them about the company cookies. Theirs so many ways you can enjoy these delightful cookies such as put whole different flavored cookies into a bowl and serve it at a party, birthdays, graduations, and so many more. Plus, you can also whip up some creative recipes with the cookies for example i had mixed up some of the varieties of cookies in ice cream and yogurt, which came out tasting fantastic.
I really couldn't pin point which one was my favorite because they all were incredibly delicious, i would definitely purchase these cookies instead of the cookies i normally buy. You can check out other wonderful recipes you can whip up at their recipe section, and at the site has a section where you can play gamesYou can find these delicious fun snack cookies at http://www.budsbestcookies.com/ and connect to their social network on facebooktwitter, and instagram 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising