Thursday, July 30, 2015

Keeva Anti-Wrinkle Cream Review #KeevaAntiWrinkle


  • Keeva contains a potent combination of ingredients for maximum results. Hyaluronic Acid hydrates the skin and plumps it up with moisture, while Jojoba oil, Vitamin E, and Retinol enhance its strength to protect against sun damage and other external aggressors for the ultimate anti-wrinkle, anti-aging, line prevention combo. Reduce Dark Circles & Puffiness while Moisturizing and Revitalizing your skin. This cream provides all around care and protection to the eye area. This powerful formula will help reverse the signs of aging and revert your skin back to its natural youthfulness. It will help you tackle dark circles, eye bags, crow's feet, fine lines, sagginess and puffiness so you can obtain a healthy and radiant appearance.
  • Safe and Natural Ingredients - We are proud to use natural ingredients in our product with NO animal testing, sulfates or alcohol. It is also full of organic ingredients and safe to use on ALL skin types.

I was sent to review a jar of anti-wrinkle cream. Directions is use once daily at night. The cream is very creamy that glides onto my skin so gently absorbing quickly. This cream does not clogged up my pores, never irritated my skin nor given any rash. I love how the cream improved my skin texture and diminish my wrinkles while leaving my skin feeling incredibly soft with an even tone complexion. You can find the anti-wrinkle cream at amazon 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising