Thursday, July 30, 2015

2 Lost My Marbles Super Pack of 25 Review

Super Pack of Marbles - 25 Marbles and One Bonus Shooter - Perfect for Marble Run Games
  • 25 Marbles with 1 Shooter Marbles
    Perfect For Marbles Games
    Replacement Marbles for Marble Run Games - A perfect fit
    These marbles are perfect for marble mazes
I was sent to review 25 marbles and one bonus shooter which comes in a velour flocked bag with double cord drawstring. The marbles are strong and sturdy that does not break nor crack easily. Some marbles has different colors, they're bright and fun. I just absolutely love the colors. The kids loved to play with them they had fun. You can find the super pack of marbles at amazon 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising