Thursday, July 30, 2015

Digital Ceramic Hair Flat Iron Review #isaprofessional


Digital Hair Straightener 1" Tourmaline Ceramic 175 - 450 Fahrenheit 2 Year Warranty
Solid Tourmaline Ceramic plates protect your hair and leave it silky smooth, You won't believe how silky smooth your hair will be, no more pinched hair from low quality metal plates. Tourmaline ceramic is the way to go! Digital temperature control makes sure the temperature is set precisely for YOUR hair. No more 1 to 10 temperature adjuster, too cold one moment, too hot the next. Temperature will be displayed precisely for maximum results! Give your hair the quality it deserves with ISA Professional Tourmaline Ceramic hair products. Your loved ones will certainly notice!

* 100% Solid Tourmaline ceramic plates
* Neon background LCD display
* Digital Temperature control 175 - 450 Fahrenheit
* 45 Minute Auto shut off safety feature
* Fast and safe straightening, curls, waves
* 360 degree no tangle cord
* Full 2 year warranty

I was sent to review digital ceramic hair flat iron. The lightweight flat iron is the best flat iron i ever had for my frizzy hair! Love the color and feminine design plus it has very detailed features that's very easy to use. It has a good grip handle, heats up quite well and works fast to straightening my dry frizzy hair from root to tip. The flat iron flattens my hair and leaves it more manageable with a finished gorgeous flat straight look. I can run my fingers through my hair and that's something i couldn't do after using my other flat irons. I'm very impressed with this company, they have a great quality of flat iron with an glamorous color and style. You can check out the company site at http://www.isa-professional.com/ and connect to their social network on facebook and twitter and you can find the digital ceramic hair flat iron at amazon 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising