Thursday, July 30, 2015

Apple Watch Stand Review #applewatchstand


✮ MATERIAL: Apple Watch Charger and iPhone Stand Carved From a Single Piece of Wood - Beech (Apple Watch Charger Not Included) for 38mm and 42mm Apple Watch and Any iPhone Model
✮ DESIGN: Improved Minimalistic Design With Compact Footprint (5.5 x 2.5 inches or 14.5 x 6 cm). Ideal For Home And Office. Looks Rich, Elegant and Yet Unpretentious on Your Desk or Nightstand.


✮ FUNCTIONALITY: This Stand Is Made of Solid Wood and This Is an Improved Version. It Securely Holds The Charger And Any iPhone, Even In a Protective Case. This Is NOT The Cheaper Bamboo Version Which Is Made of Glued Pieces and Is More Lightweight Which Negatively Affects The Stability of Such Stands.
✮ OTHER BENEFITS: Padded Bottom Surface Prevents Scratching Your Desk. The Stand Ships in Plain Frustration-Free Packaging. Buy 2 And Get Free Shipping From Amazon.



I was sent to review Apple watch stand. This is the perfect watch stand for my Apple watch. The watch stand does not take up space on desk, night stands etc. It's very lightweight, strong and durable. I love the fact that my Apple watch won't get scratched or dropped, unlike how i usually place my watch on my desk or night stand that sometimes my watch falls down. This stand is like a 2-in-1 stand, this helps out a lot so i won't constantly be looking for my devices. Great quality and style, you can find the Apple watch stand at amazon

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising