Sunday, June 21, 2015
TSA Approved Luggage Combination Lock Review #LuggageLock
1. No need to keep an extra key.
2. Set your own personalized combination convenience.
3. Steel shackle for strong cut resistance.
4. A unique pole on top of the lock will let you know if a TSA inspector opens the lock.
5. The TSA inspectors never leave your bags unlocked after Inspections because they cannot remove their key without relocking It. So you can keep belongings safe from being stolenamazon
Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising