Sunday, June 21, 2015

NeoCell Beauty Bursts Review #NeoCell

Having beautiful and radiant skin has never been so easy – or delicious! NeoCell Beauty Bursts are soft, collagen chews that deliver a host of beauty-enhancing nutrients, including NeoCell collagen types 1 & 3, hyaluronic acid and vitamin C. Beauty Bursts are all-natural and contain no artificial flavors or colors. Take an inside-out approach to beauty with NeoCell collagen and help skin achieve that healthy glow, hair grow thicker and shinier and nails that are longer, stronger and less brittle.

I was sent to review beauty bursts gourmet collagen soft chews, fresh mint chocolate. Their soft, chewy and packed with nutrients and vitamins for a healthier radiant skin. These chews comes in a resealable pouch to help keeps its freshness and they are individually wrapped which makes it perfect to take traveling, office, school, on-the-go etc. The flavor is delicious, and i noticed how different my skin texture looks and feels, much better than before. My skin tone evened out and my skin looks healthier. You can find NeoCell beauty bursts at http://www.neocell.com/ 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising