Friday, June 5, 2015

Tomboxes (June) Review

As low as $10 a month you can select name brand tampons or pad brands, tell Tomboxes your skin type, and fashion type. Then after you had select all categories, Tomboxes will customize your jewelry and makeup to your wants. Each month their personal shoppers finds the finest jewelry pieces, name brand makeup to match your needs and tampon/pads of your choice. Tomboxes ships your box via USPS to your front door for you to enjoy. You can check out their store section where they have varieties of fragrance, hair care, jewelry and more by clicking right here
I had chosen Tampax Pearl tampons for my review, and Tomboxes had sent me their other varieties of items they customized from my skin type and fashion type. They had sent me a pretty silver bracelet, stunning elegant silver necklace, eyebrow brush/comb, CC cream medium/dark, two Beautiful boxes that each included inside two eyeshadows, one line fix eyeliner color black and one hair care product. Each of the items was a delightful surprise! I really enjoyed seeing what i was going to receive. The makeups was the right color tone, the jewelry is adorable, and eyeliner love it with a passion. Tampax pearl was another delight i was so happy to receive. Great quality of products! Tomboxes really does customize their items very well, they have wonderful products! You can find Tomboxes at tomboxes.com connect to their social network on Facebook and Twitter

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product from the company or their PR agency to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising