Friday, June 5, 2015

Arm & Hammer Clump & Seal Lightweight Cat Litter Review

Revolutionary odor control comes in a lightweight litter that's easy to carry, pour and store. Clump & Seal lightweight cat litter has a unique technology that forms a tight seal around odor and destroys it with powerful odor eliminators and Arm & Hammer baking soda. 50% lighter than their regular cat litter, lower-density micro-particles and 100% dust free. Available in 9 lb. and 15 lb. boxes, at leading, national retail outlets including pet stores (PetSmart/Petco), grocery stores, Walmart and Target. 
I was sent to review new Arm & Hammer Clump & Seal lightweight cat litter. I was amazed on how lightweight this litter is! My aunt suffers from back pains and when she goes buy cat litter from stores she keeps telling how heavy cat litters are and how much it hurts her back from lifting the cat litters. When my aunt and myself got to review the new Arm & Hammer Clump & Seal lightweight cat litter she mentioned to me this cat litter is going to be the only one for her for the reason it never hurt her back while lifting the cat litter. It definitely does a great job in controlling odors, and love how theirs no crumbly clumps that falls apart while cleaning the litter. Great quality of product, my family and i will only buy for now on. You can find more about Arm & Hammer Clump & Seal lightweight cat litter at http://www.clumpandseal.com/  connect to their social network on facebook and instagram 


Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product from the company or their PR agency to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising