Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Shed Ninja Long and Short Hair Dog and Cat Grooming Brush Review


SHINIER, HEALTHIER FUR IN JUST 15 MINUTES A DAY with the soft nylon bristles. SPREADS OILS FOR A SHINY, HEALTHY COAT, removes loose fur, dirt and debris.
COMFORTABLE CONTROL AND LESS FATIGUE due to Shed Ninja's Ergonomic Flex Head Design. YOUR DOG OR CAT WILL LOVE the flexible head that follows the natural contours of their body.
SOOTHING AND COMFORTING MASSAGE provided by the stainless steel pin bristles.
A LOT LESS PET HAIR ON FURNITURE AND CLOTHES say Shed Ninja Dual Brush Owners.

SPREAD OILS FOR A SHINY, HEALTHY COAT, removes loose fur, dirt and debris so they have SHINIER HEALTHIER FUR USING IT JUST 15 MINUTES A DAY.REDUCES SHEDDING. A LOT LESS PET HAIR ON FURNITURE AND CLOTHES! COMFORTABLE CONTROL AND LESS FATIGUE due to Shed Ninja's Ergonomic Flex Head Design. The brush head follows the natural contours of their body. DOESN'T DAMAGE MY PET'S SKIN. The specially-designed nylon bristles and stainless steel pins reach deep into my pets coat to remove loose hair, detangle the coat, and clean her undercoat. They love it!


I was sent to review short hair dog & cat grooming brush dual pin and bristle hair fur brush. The brush has a good grip handle that never slipped nor slide off my hands. The brush glides gently onto my cat hair, the flex head design gives me the support i need to angle the brush any directions brushing throughout my cat hair with ease. This brush does a great job in grooming my cats hair. Great quality of product, y
ou can find the grooming brush at amazon 


Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising