Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Apple Watch Charging Dock Review #Bellini

  • Stylish stand holds device for a comfortable viewing angle
  • Compatible with both 38mm and 42mm versions of Apple Watch
  • High quality metal holds your Apple Watch steadily with elegance, durability, and fasion
  • Does NOT include Apple Watch or charger or case
I was sent to review Apple watch stand charging dock, color aluminum gray. The charging dock is very lightweight, sturdy and durable, that won't break easily. This charging dock would be great to take while traveling. It holds device very comfortably and i noticed my Apply watch never slipped off nor came out of place while charging because the charging dock has a good grip hold. Charges my Apple watch fast and easy. You can find the charging dock at amazon 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising