Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Kandle by Ozeri Flex Reading Light Review

Introducing Kandle by Ozeri flex reading light, which is designed for the amazon Kindle. Fits latest generation Kindle, eBook readers and all model. 
  • Kandle by Ozeri Flex features a fully adjustable flexible neck that is infinitely customizable for positioning of the lamp head.
  • Powered by 3 surface mounted lifetime LEDs, optimized to distribute light evenly without creating glare or eyestrain.
  • Newly designed power button features soft light and ultra bright settings for the perfect screen illumination.
  • New patent-pending WideLip(TM) design attaches to the Kindle(TM), Sony® Reader and other eBook readers without blocking the screen.
  • Includes 2 CR2032 batteries installed (plus an extra set batteries) and protective pouch.
I had chosen the flex reading light for my review, because it has a different look than my other reading lights i had bought for my Kindle. The lightweight flex reading light super easy to carrying in purse, handbags etc., perfect to take anywhere. It has a switch to turn on the two level of lights and turn off. It's very flexible, easy to use and the light brights clear enough i can read words without any blurs. What i like is it holds firmly onto my Kindle without falling or coming out. Great quality of product and excellent bright light. You can find this wonderful product at amazon 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product from the company or their PR agency to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising