Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Ankit Products Review #iheartankit



I was sent to review white Daisy contact lens case. The lightweight contact lens is very cute, love the design and style plus makes a great carrying lens case to take anywhere. It has a twist on and off caps which prevents any leakage and helps keeps in moisture. Perfectly can store contact lens and not have the worry of losing your contacts because with the twist caps it securely close and doesn't open easy unlike other contact lens case my friend normally buy that does open fast. You can find this cute contact lens case at http://theankit.com/ 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product from the company or their PR agency to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising