Saturday, May 30, 2015

Water Resistant Mp3 Player with Speakers Review {Father's Day Gift Guide}

I was sent water resistant Mp3 player with speakers to post on my father's day gift guide. The Mp3 player is available in black and white. The package includes wall mount bracket, 4AA batteries and USB cable. It's wall mountable, doesn't rely on bluetooth connectivity, it can play over 70 hours with great sound from the two speakers delivering 6 watts of power. With the click and drag design makes adding music fun & easy, and with the shuffle control allows songs to be played in random order. It's small, very easy to use and delivers great crystal clear sound and bass. The Mp3 player would make a very special gift to give on this father's day. This player has it all the style and quality that any father would love and cherish. You can find the Mp3 player at http://stormp3.com/

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product from the company or their PR agency to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising