Saturday, May 30, 2015

Professional Water Resistant Heavy Duty Steel Nose Trimmer with LED Light {Father's Day Gift Guide}

I was sent to review professional water resistant heavy duty steel nose trimmer with LED light to post on my father's day gift guide. The water resistant design nose trimmer can be used in shower and make for an easy rinse off. The trimmer is made of high quality steel, and the blades are made of high quality stainless steel which provides you with a clean smooth cut. The bright LED light makes it easy to find those hard to reach hairs. The nose trimmer is easy to use and very fast to clean after every use, it doesn't hurt skin inside the nose and never pulls the nose hair. This is a great quality of product that would make a wonderful gift to give for father's day. You can find this high quality product at amazon 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product from the company or their PR agency to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising