Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Silymarin Milk Thistle Extract Liver Support Review #criticalnutrition


Herbal - No Artificial Flavors or Sweetener, No preservatives, No sugar, No starch, No Milk, NO GLUTEN, No Wheat, No Yeast, No Fish, Sodium Free. Pure - Registered with the FDA, Strict GMP Quality Standards, Each Batch Has a Certificate of Analysis so you know you're getting what the label says.Safe - All natural herbal ingredient to support liver function with no side effects.Guaranteed - Silymarin Milk Thistle works or your money back! Fast - Delivers fast and long lasting results.
I was sent to review 90 softgel capsules of milk thistle 1000 mg. Directions is take one capsule twice daily. This is a great supplement to maintain a healthy lifestyle. It does detoxify my body quite nicely with no side effects nor doesn't upset my stomach. I like the fact that this supplement has all natural ingredients to help support liver naturally. The price is $11.99 and can be found at amazon 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising