Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Cute Fish Design Eyebrow Tweezers Review #KlipProFishTweeze


 This cute fish design eyebrow tweezer is the newest launch from the KlipPro family. It is not only cute but highly functional. It is made from stainless steel which makes it easy to clean and great for men and women. The body of the fish creates a wider finger rest while you are tweezing so it helps with the grip and control. This tweezer will make a great gift for those who love fish!
I was sent to review super grip fish tweezer. Handle is ergonomically designed for better support and control, and precision tip for accurate tweezing. Slant tip dimensions is 3.8" x 0.6" x 0.4". I think this is the cutest tweezer i ever had! Adore the fish design and love the super grip it has, my hands never slide off while tweezing my eyebrows. It tweeze my eyebrows perfectly, and the cute fish design makes tweezing eyebrows fun! The price is $10.25 and can be found at amazon 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising