Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Green Coffee Bean Extract Review #GCBEpromo1




Our Green Coffee formula contains 800mg per serving of pure, all-natural, green coffee bean extract with Green Coffee Antioxidants. Our formula contains 50% Chlorogenic Acid. Chlorogenic Acid is naturally present in pure green coffee beans and is the active weight-loss compound in our Green Coffee formula. Normally coffee beans are roasted and this process removes the Chlorogenic acid. To manufacture our Green Coffee formula only pure, unroasted green coffee beans are used, thus preserving the Chlorogenic acid. Recent studies have shown that participants have lost as much as 17 lbs, 10% of total body weight and 17% of body fat. Our Green Coffee formula is very effective with weight-loss for three main reasons:It limits the absorption of glucose/sugar into the blood stream. There is thus no buildup of fat in the body, because sugar turns into fat when it is not burned. It helps to boost our metabolism. In essence, it helps to efficiently burn the calories that we put into our body.It enhances the burning of fat in the liver.

I was sent to review a bottle of 60 veggie capsules of green coffee bean extract. This product has no fillers, binders or artificial ingredients plus it's free of gluten and GMO. Great quality of product, i really seen a difference on how it boost my energy level without jitters or shakes. I noticed how longer i'm lasting on my daily routine exercises.  I know with proper diet and exercise i will achieve my weight loss. You can find this wonderful product at http://www.bluestreamslife.com/ and connect to their social network on facebook and twitter

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising