Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Detox Colon Cleanse Review #DCCpromo1





Detox Cleanse formula promotes weight loss and acts as a cleansing “super fiber”. Our unique formula contains natural levels of Anthraquinone Glycosides which helps stimulate the colon and works as an excellent laxative and colon cleanser. This formula includes goldenseal root, which helps all your internal systems and organs to function more effectively and efficiently. Proper use of Detox Cleanse induces the large intestine to increase its muscular contraction (peristalsis), causing a bowel movement. This helps remove harmful toxins from the body with an increased excretion of fluids.All of our formulas are manufactured in the USA at an FDA-inspected and GMP-certified facility.

I was sent to review a bottle of 60 veggie capsules of detox colon cleanse. The detox colon cleanse promotes weight loss, works as a natural colon cleanser, contains pure African mango, it's also free of gluten and GMO. This product does not contain any fillers, binders or artificial ingredients.  The detox colon cleanse works great! I love how it doesn't upset my stomach unlike other colon cleanse i had bought plus, it never given any other side effects. What i like about these capsules is that it helps detox my body naturally without any harmful ingredients. I noticed how i look and feel less bloated each day. You can find this wonderful product at http://www.bluestreamslife.com/ and connect to their social network on facebook and twitter 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising