Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Valentia Vitamin C Serum Review



For optimal results turn over bottle and shake bottle from 1-2 seconds then apply a small amount to clean & dry face and neck daily, allow the serum to dry before applying moisturizer or makeup. 

I was given this wonderful opportunity to review Valentia even glow vitamin C serum for face. The serum is an antioxidant treatment of 20% vitamin C and made out of natural ingredients of organic rosehip seed oil & organic sea buckthorn oil, green tea extract, hyaluronic acid (botanical) and resistem (plant stem cells).
What the serum does is even skin tones, reduces wrinkles & fine lines, boost collagen products, increases glow & radiance. This serum is wonderful its light weight on my skin doesn't clog up my pores nor never dried up my face what this serum does is leave face and neck very soft. 

My neck lines is the problem i have the most and i noticed that the skin of my neck is not rough and my neck lines smoothed out. I absolutely love the feel of my skin so soft and very even toned. 

Valentia vitamin C serum price is $35.00 and is available at Amazon you can also check out Valentia skincare site http://valentiaskincare.com/ 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product from the company or their PR agency to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising