Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Karma Organic Spa Nail Polishes and Nail Polish Remover Review

Nausil Zaheer owener of karma organic spa in Ridgewood, New Jersey his inspiration was to make non toxic polishes free of toluene, formaldehyde and DBP and organic nail polish remover derived from soy. The company has many great selections of nail polishes, skincare, nail polish removers and essential oils. 
I was given this wonderful opportunity to review three nail polishes in colors metallic forestfemme fatale and luminous plus nail polish remover unscented with vitamin E oil. The colors are absolutely beautiful and what i like is the brush from the nail polish doesn't bend out of shape nor pieces of it falls off, the brush glides on my nails really smoothly without leaving any nail polish clumps. 

Each nail polishes dries quickly as shown in picture above i have on two coatings and each nail polish colors has a great tone. My favorite one was luminous because its an earthy tone color its so pretty. The nail polish price are $9.99 each
Unscented nail polish remover with vitamin E oil is totally different than my other nail polish removers meaning this unscented nail polish doesn't dry up my nails what it does it leaves my nails and cuticles feeling soft. It takes out nail polishes real fast without having to be reapplied on cotton ball i really like this nail polish remover more than my other ones that i had bought. The unscented nail polish remover price is $12.00 

You can find all of these products at  http://www.karmaorganicspa.com/  and you can connect to their social network on FacebookTwitterInstagram and Youtube 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product from the company or their PR agency to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising