Saturday, August 2, 2014

QVC Laura Geller Trio Set Lip Balms Review

Laura Geller a makeup artist since 1993, had created her set of 3 sun kissed color lip balm SPF 15 that protect lips and adds a hint of subtle color. Formulated with moisturizing mango butter, nourishing coconut oil and vitamin E also imparting a hint of semi-gloss color for a natural look. 
I had the pleasure in reviewing Laura Geller set of 3 sun kissed color lip balm SPF 15 in colors pink, coral and berry. The lip balms are for all skin types and tones it has a very lovely soft texture and the colors are so pretty and elegant. Each lip balms adds a light tint to give lips that luscious all natural look while moisturizing & nourishing lips.

All three were my favorite love how it looks on my medium skin tone plus once i apply lip balm onto my lips its so lightweight it feels like i don't have any lip balm on my lips. The lip balms keeps my lips moisturized all day the price for set of 3 sun kissed color lip balm is $32 and is exclusively available at QVC

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product from the company or their PR agency to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising