Saturday, August 2, 2014

e.l.f. Lip Balms Review

Studio Conditioning Lip Balm-Containing vitamin A & E SPF 15 with just one twist gets lips treated to a sheer color that conditions & protects dry chapped lips and protects from sun damage. The price is $3

Lip Balm Tint- Infused formula with coconut, grape, shea butter and rice wax hydrates & conditions lips. The price is $2

e.l.f. has many selections of beauty products of makeup, tools, gift and so much more. I was given this great opportunity to review two studio conditioning lip balm and one lip balm tint
I was sent one lip balm tint in color peach and two studio conditioning lip balm in colors blissful berry and romantic rouge. I absolutely adore these colors that i received their very beautiful and elegant and whats important to me that they keep my lips moisturized. 

All of them are not sticky nor waxy they have a very smooth texture that glides onto my lips gently and leaves a sheer color on my lips. Each lip balms keeps my lips soft and very well conditioned you can check out the site http://www.eyeslipsface.com/ you can also connect to their social networks Facebook and Twitter 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product from the company or their PR agency to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising