Saturday, August 16, 2014

Petunia Skincare Revitalize Eye Serum with Sea Kelp Review


I was sent to review revitalize eye serum with sea kelp which is for tired and dark circles it also helps reduces puffiness & wrinkles, fills in fine lines & moisturize & hydrates. The serum contains hyaluronic acid for maximum hydration. 

From everyday stress on a job this eye serum sure comes in handy i been using the eye serum to relieve my tired eyes i noticed it doesn't dry up and leave a tight feeling on my skin unlike other eye serums i had bought does that to the skin of my eyes. What this eye serum does it makes the skin of my eyes feel great and it also relieves the puffiness that i sometimes get from working long hours. 

The price is $29.97 and is available at Amazon you can also find it at http://www.petuniaskincare.com/

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.