Saturday, August 16, 2014

Petunia Skincare Derma Roller review


I was sent to review 1.00mm 540 needles derma roller which is a microneedle roller for face & body. The microneedle roller is stainless steel and is for crows feet, fine lines, wrinkles, scars & stretch marks, cellulite removal and large pores. What this derma roller does is promotes collagen production for a firmer & tighter smoother skin.

Since i been using derma roller i feel like im in a luxurious spa it is a very excellent product for fine lines & wrinkles each time i use the derma roller my skin feels and looks so much better. My face has a youthful appearance with a radiant even tone. The price is $15.97 and is available at Amazon 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.