Wednesday, August 27, 2014

NYC Lip Gloss and Lip Balm Review

NYC had sent me to review expert last lipstickapplelicious glossy lip balm, 2 big bold glosscity proof twistable intense lip color and up to 8hr city proof gloss. NYC is a company that has huge selections of stylish high quality makeup for face, lips & eyes also nail polishes with wide range of colors for all skin types. 
 My aunt had selected three colors of NYC for her to review she had chosen new expert last lip color coralista, up to 8hr city proof gloss color cherry everafter and city proof twistable intense lip color fulton st. 

In picture above is my aunt hand with the colors she chosen i have to say those colors looks so great on her skin tone and she mentioned to me in her opinion about each lip colors has amazing glossy shine that never dried up nor faded she also told me that she likes these lips colors more than her other lip gloss because she said that the others fades out so quickly and gets too sticky on her lips.
In picture above are colors i had chosen applelicious glossy lip balm in color applelicious pink and two big bold gloss in colors coral to the max and full on fuchsia. These lip colors looks so nice on my skin tone and what i like about NYC lip gloss is that it really glides onto my lips smoothly and stays on for quite awhile without me having to retouch it. 

All three are just the cutest colors their not too light and definitely not too dark its just the right color for my skin tone and all three keeps my lips from getting dry from this hot weather. 

I have to say NYC does have great quality of lip gloss and lipstick you can find a store locator right here and check out their site for more beautiful lip colors http://newyorkcolor.com/ you can also connect on  FacebookTwitterPinterest and Youtube

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product from the company or their PR agency to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising