Sunday, August 31, 2014

Mehron Collection Review (Holiday Gift Guide)

Mehron is the undisputed industry leader when it comes to makeup they meet the standard and cast color needs of professional artists. Mehron products are made in USA for over 80 years the company represents an artisanal approach to creating quality cosmetics that are high impact and versatile. 

Mehron's beauty product can be found in the makeup kits of artists working on fashion shows & shoots, theatrical productions, movies, special effects. Celebrities have been well known to wear Mehron's beauty makeup. I was sent to review INtense pro pressed powder pigments and L.I.P. color cream palette for my holiday gift guide. 

 INtense pro pressed powder pigments comes in three intense colors of fire, earth and wind. I received earth which has great shades of colors of red earth, desert sand, earth crust, mountain mass, carbon, graphite, night sky and morning sky. 

Each of these beautiful selected shades are very depth intense colors it leaves a long lasting smooth matte finish without shimmer, flaking or color fading out. Its an edgy and sophisticated pigments. INtense pro pressed powder pigment price is $52.95
(left picture) L.I.P. color cream palette (right picture) INtense pro pressed powder pigments

L.I.P. color cream palette delivers a luscious and lavish lips that are intensely rich colors full long lasting coverage with a built in hydrating cream to keep lips smooth and supple. The l.i.p. cream palette is made using a creamy conditioning formula developed specially by Mehron.


Very smooth texture leaves my lips very soft and doesn't dry nor smears this is a very lovely lip cream and the colors are very feminine and cute.  L.I.P. is available in 16 individual shades or in two color palettes to accent any skin tone. The color cream palette price is 43.95 

Holidays are around the corner and Mehron makeup would make the perfect gift to give. You can find both of these products at http://www.mehron.com/ and connect to Mehron FacebookTwitterPinterest and Youtube 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product from the company or their PR agency to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising