Saturday, August 23, 2014

Deep Cleansing Facial Oil and Youth Express Eye Gel Review


I was sent to review deep cleansing facial oil its a deep cleaning face wash that removes makeup with all natural ingredients of jojoba oil, olive oil and other natural essential oils. It works fast to even remove the hardest toughest makeup of eye liner and mascara. 

It really does take out all of my makeup really fast without me having to keep reapplying the facial oil onto my wash cloth. I was so amazed how it removed me liquid eye liner really quickly and what i like about the product is its all natural doesn't contain no harsh chemicals. After had washed my face my skin feels amazingly soft. 

The price is $17.95 and is available at Amazon 

Instanatural had also sent me to review their youth express eye gel its for dark circles, puffiness, wrinkles & bags, crows feet, dry skin, fine lines and sagging eyes. The eye gel has plant stem cells, hylauronic acid, matrixyl 3000, cucumber, peptide complex and aloe. 

The eye gel feels great when i apply it on absorbs quickly it instantly makes the skin of my under eyes feels silky soft and has a pleasant aroma of cucumber and aloe. It smooths out my fine line and dark circles i really like this eye gel. The price is $23.95 and is available at Amazon 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.