Friday, August 22, 2014

Crossbody Tech Bag Ipad & Tablet Case Review

for Ipad and tablets this crossbody bag is like no other meaning you can use your Ipad and tablet without removing it from the crossbody tech bag simply unzip the Ipad flap and use your Ipad or tablet the crossbody tech bag protects your Ipad or tablet from any scratches or mistakes oops of beverage spills. (Fits most Ipad, tablets & e-readers)
I was given this wonderful opportunity to review crossbody tech bag for my tablet and Ipad. The bag is a definitely must have kind of thing meaning it has it all its very light weight and has compartments to place your Ipad or tablet accessories, personal belongings or even makeup for traveling. 
The crossbody has a interior lining pockets in color of magenta, durable microfiber material. Its thin doesn't take up space, the strap is adjustable and long enough, the front of the bag has a super cute designer bow.

This is a very cute fashionable bag i adore the color and style and most important the crossbody bag keeps my accessories organized and in place where it can be reached.
I had placed my lipsticks, makeup, tablet and Ipad charger, sticky notes, note pads and pens in my compartment and it all fits perfectly doesn't feel heavy on my Ipad or tablet at all nor didn't make the bag heavy either. 

I feel confident that i have all my accessories and my tablet all in one bag. The crossbody tech bag is wonderful for traveling, hotels etc. and since holidays is right around the corner this would sure make the perfect holiday gift. 

The crossbody tech bag come is colors of black, leopard and snow leopard and the price is $27.99 each and can be found at http://www.flipfold.com/ you can also connect on  FacebookTwitterPinterest and Youtube 

                                 Check out this video of crossbody tech bag 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product from the company or their PR agency to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising