Friday, June 6, 2014

Ozeri Green Earth Pan Review

12" pan featuring Ecozeri ultra-safe 100% PTFE and PFOA-free ceramic non stick coating. No harmful heavy metals or chemicals, scratch resistant ceramic, oven safe handle, induction stove safe and eco-friendly. The price is $32.95 and is available at Amazon

Ecozeri Multilayered Coating- Anion, ceramic top & base coating, aluminum and clear coating.
Cooking is my passion! so cookware is very important to me i have to have the right pan to cook my meats, saute veggies etc and some pans i had bought some are ok but its either not the right width or length while others just doesn't meet my expectations until i received this perfect opportunity to review Ozeri green earth pan

The pan is 12"and its everything i expected plus more meaning the handle is simply perfect its sturdy and non slip, the color is adorable light green so vivid the texture of the whole pan inside and outside is unbelievably smooth.

As you can see from picture above since my family loves their franks fried so thats what i made i noticed the franks cooked faster on this pan than another pans i have plus the handle never got hot so i was happy about that. Now i have to express this pan is great for anything i cooked all my meats, saute veggies, pancakes, omelettes and never got any scratches nor food stuck on the pan. 

Love everything about this pan! 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product from the company or their PR agency to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising