Sunday, June 8, 2014

Infused Sweet Coconut Oils Review

Vanilla Sweet Coconut Oil- Organic extra virgin coconut oil with vanilla extract and organic stevia.
Cinnamon Sweet Coconut Oil-  Organic extra virgin coconut oil with cinnamon extract and organic stevia.


Contains no artificial coloring or preservatives, 100% sugar-free and non GMO
                               Vanilla sweet coconut oil in red bean rice
                           Cinnamon sweet coconut oil in a mixture i made 

These infused sweet coconut oils are perfect for baked goods, snacks, pancakes, bagels etc. Since i love cooking and especially with coconut oil i had this amazing opportunity to review vanilla sweet coconut oil and cinnamon sweet coconut oil

I have cooked with coconut oil but never had one that was already sweetened such as these two products when i saw these already sweetened coconut oils at the website my eyes just opened so wide because i before i had sweetened my regular coconut oils so to have one thats already sweetened it just made my cooking and so much easier.

As shown in picture above i decided to try vanilla sweet on my red bean rice and once the rice was done i noticed that it made my rice have such a great taste the coconut oil never taken over the herbs and spices i had already mixed in my rice. My family enjoyed the rice i told them that it had put vanilla sweet coconut oil in the rice they told me that they never noticed it because the coconut oil only made the rice softer but didn't taken over the taste of the rice. 

Since this weather is being extremely hot and i always make a mixture that i been doing for years and i normally put coconut syrup so instead i decided to try cinnamon sweet coconut oil  i then pour the mixture in ice tray and let it freeze in freezer when it was done i had to scoop with a spoon out from the ice tray thats how creamy it was and it taste very sweet and really refreshed me from this hot weather. 

I tried both coconut oils on breads, bagels and baked goods and i really didn't like how it tastes because of it being oily it just didn't taste so good to me was not my cup of tea so i will stick to cooking it in my rice and frozen mixtures (as shown in picture above) and smoothies i did add cinnamon sweet to my diet shakes and it taste scrumptious! 

Both products are absolutely wonderful love the taste vanilla sweet coconut oil price is $10.75 and cinnamon sweet coconut oil price is $9.65 and is available at http://www.primalessence.com/ you can connect on Facebook

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product from the company or their PR agency to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising