Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Muir Glen Organic Cabernet Marinara Pasta Sauce Review

Muir Glen Organic Cabernet Marinara Pasta Sauce
Calories 60
Total fat 1g.
Zero saturated fat and trans fat
Zero cholesterol
Protein 2g. 
Vitamin A 15%
Vitamin C 15%
Calcium 2%
Iron 8%

A group of entrepreneurs with experience of agriculture and tomato industry founded Muir Glen in 1991.  The group been helping farmers to choose to grow tomatoes organically. Muir Glen tomatoes are field grown and vine ripened with no pesticides and no chemical fertilizers.

I was sent coupons for my review to purchase at the store and i had chosen cabernet marinara pasta sauce. I love organic foods so i was super excited to try the pasta sauce. It has a tick texture and loads of herbs, it smells simply delicious! 

I decided to make spaghetti and as i was cooking the pasta sauce i noticed that the smell got even more intense of all natural flavors of tomatoes and herbs plus what i like about the pasta sauce while it was being cooked it never got liquidy like other pasta sauce that i had bought before. This pasta sauce came out tasting scrumptious its definitely going to be on my next grocery list i need to buy more of it. Here's the link  http://www.muirglen.com/ you can also follow on  Facebook and Twitter 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from your opinions. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising