Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Crunch Pak Review

Crunch Pak Disney Foodles- Carrot, ranch dip and pretzels
* Zero trans fat, vitamin A & C, calcium, iron

Crunch Pak Carrot Snackers- with Grape & Cheese 
* Protein 8g., fiber 2g., vitamin A & C 
Crunch pak had sent me coupons for my review to purchase at the store and i had chosen carrot snackers and Disney foodles. Crunch pak was founded in 2000 providing great quality organic products and fresh sliced apples. The company has huge selections of all natural products of dipperz, multi-paks, salad kitz and so much more. You can find a store location in your area by clicking right here

When i saw disney foodles at the supermarket i thought it was adorable the shape of a disney mickey mouse head with ears (as shown picture above) with goofy picture on the front of the package label its just way too cute i knew my niece and nephew was going to love it. Disney foodles has carrots, ranch dip, small blocks of cheese and small bite sized pretzels. What i love about it is that its all healthy for my family and thats what so important to me instead of my niece and nephew having sweets they will munch on disney foodles. Its such a great and fun snack for kids my niece and nephew went crazy over disney foodles they told me how cute it is and they said they loved the carrots with the dip.  

Carrot snackers is a great fast snack without the guilt of having something with high calories it contains grape, cheese and carrots and tastes so naturally fresh when i bite on the carrots i would hear a crisp thats how fresh these carrots are their so good! and the grapes and cheese are simply heavenly. I really enjoyed this healthy snack. 

Here's the site www.crunchpak.com/ you can follow on FacebookTwitterPinterest and  Youtube 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from your opinions. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising