Friday, March 21, 2014

NaturVet Cat Products Review

Cat-Cal
* Omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids in a low volume form 
* Provides supplemental caloric nutritional intake 
* Can be given from cat dish or give right from your finger 
* Vitamins A, D, E, B1, B2, B3, B6 and B12
* Calcium, potassium, iron, high energy source of calories & protein 

Quiet Moments Calming Room Spray
* Provides a sense of safety & well being 
* Great for cats, crates, cat condos, pet beds & new environments
* Light Fresh fragrance
Instructions as stated on bottle "Do not spray directly on pets."
NaturVet had given this great opportunity for my cats (my babies) to review quiet moments spray and cat-cal nutritional gel. The company has many great selections of products for dogs, cats and horses ranging from products of supplements, joint health, senior wellness, grooming aids, training aids and so much more. The company really cares about animals their mission is to helping animals by producing pet products to insure pets health. 

My cats which are my babies they are extremely very active in other words super hyper and i been buying lots of calming products from stores i even tried those cat calming diffuser and none worked i have over 8 cats and those other calming products works for my neighbor because she only has 4 cats but for me i have more cats those products never worked until i came across NaturVet site and saw quiet moments i was so hesitate to try it but at the same time so eager to try it i was willing to try anything at this point. 

When i sprayed the quiet moments i noticed it has no scent i don't smell nothing at all but oddly my babies was smelling the spray everywhere that i had sprayed it in the house they were going to each rooms smelling the spray. After about 5 minutes i noticed my babies started to relax and finally it was quiet in the house. When they start to get super active i spray the rooms and soon after that 5 minutes later they become calm i couldn't believe it i was so stunned that finally i found a product that actually works for my cats this is one product that im going to buy for now on because it worked! 

 Im always taking good care of my babies i always give them supplements vitamins and cat-cal had got my attention for the reason being that it has protein and other vitamins (as mentioned above). Its a paste like color brownish has a very light scent hardly noticeable. I put cat-cal in my babies food and they love it they eat it all and im pleased that their getting the nutrition and proteins. I give my cats cat-cal in the mornings i like my cats to be active in the mornings but calm in the evenings because they are super hyper and thats when quiet moments is there to relax them from being overly active. 

Great products im definitely going to buy quiet moments for now on. Here's the site http://www.naturvet.com/ you can follow on Facebook and Twitter 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from your opinions. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising