Monday, March 24, 2014

Jay Street Coffee Review

Jay Street Coffee Fresh Brewed
* 100% Arabica beans
* Medium roasted
* 90 calories, zero trans fat, protein 1g. and calcium 4%
* rBst free- meaning Jay Street only uses milk coming form dairy herds not treated with rBst

Jay Street coffee was inspired by Jay Street in Brooklyn, New York. The company has other great selections of products of loose tea, traditional tea, tea bags, gift sets and so much more. You can find a store locator near your area by clicking right Here

For my review i was sent flavors of vanilla, latte and mocha. I really didn't expect all flavors to taste that good! meaning i thought each of them was going to have an artificial flavors like other iced coffee i had before and i was wrong the taste is so unbelievably delicious tastes like pure fresh made brewed coffee its not that sugary it just has a all natural sweetness taste plus the aroma is such an eye opener smells really good. 

Their so refreshing cools me down fast from this warm weather also it didn't make me jittery like other iced coffee does. With only 90 calories i was super happy about that. Here's the site http://www.jaystreetcoffee.com/ you can also follow on  FacebookTwitter and Pinterest 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from your opinions. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising