Monday, February 17, 2014

Svelte Protein Shakes Review

Svelte Protein Drinks Received:
* French vanilla
* Cappuccino
* Spiced chai
* Chocolate

Svelte Protein Drinks:
* 16g. protein and 5g. fiber
* Certified gluten free, dairy free, non gmo soy and vegan
* Made with organic complex carbohydrates for sustained energy 
CalNaturale Svelte had sent me to review their protein drinks in flavor chocolate, french vanilla, cappuccino and spiced chai. The company started in 1980 with a mission on providing the highest quality of ingredients of natural products. Svelte is a organic meal replacement with long lasting nutrition to keep an active busy and healthy lifestyle the shakes is for pre & post-workouts or just for a snack. Their protein shakes can be found in supermarkets, natural food stores and health clubs across the country. 

When i received the drinks what i really liked about it that it has a convenient reclosable cap which i can open it and drink straight out from or i can pour it in a cup. The convenience is that i can take the drinks with me anywhere and have no need for me to bring a cup with me because i can drink straight out from it (as shown in picture above).

Everyday i workout and i really like having a protein shake for my post-workouts and with svelte drinks it really leaves me fully satisfy plus keeps my energy level balanced. All of the protein drinks are simply delicious tastes really good they each has are creamy and sweet taste plus it doesn't leave any bitter after taste like other protein shakes does that i had tried before. Here's the site http://drinksvelte.com/ 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from your opinions. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising