Monday, February 3, 2014

Super Playboy Perfume Review (Valentine's Day Gift Guide)

 I was super excited that i was given the opportunity to review Super Playboy for her perfume. Playboy fragrances site also has many other perfume lines for women and men. I chosen super playboy for her perfume for my review for the reason being what attracted me to it was the color pink which is my favorite color and the bottle looks so pretty and seductive. 
This perfume is incredibly so girly the scent smells like cotton candy smells so sweet yet so cutesy love it such a lively light aroma its not musky. The scent is flirtatious and spunky this perfume is great for day/night its just a very uplifting scent i feel so flirtatious when i have this perfume on i love it with a passion. The scent last for hours without fading.  
The whole bottle is adorable with the cute bunny ears top with a cute pink bow to the color of the perfume this would make the perfect gift for valentine's day or just any occasion like birthdays etc. here's the site http://www.playboyfragrances.com/ you can follow on Facebook and Twitter 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from your opinions. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising